This site is owned and operated by ViMonde Estate LLC
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with and/or use our website we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright Notice
2.1 Copyright (c) © Realty Ready / ViMonde Estate LLC
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Confidentiality Realty Ready and ViMonde LLC respects Clients' privacy and insists that the Client respects ours as well. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure Agreement. Any confidential information shared by Realty Ready and ViMonde LLC Participants or any representative of ViMonde LLC is confidential, proprietary, and and belongs solely and exclusively to the Client or representative who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information or any transactions during discussions, in the forum or otherwise.
Client agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with other Clients, or James, during the respective program. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep private information in strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard the confidential information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft.
Client agrees not to violate the Publicity or Privacy Rights belonging to Realty Ready and ViMonde LLC. Furthermore, Client will NOT reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with this Agreement or our direct or indirect dealings with Client, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, third-party company titles or positions, phone numbers, or postal addresses. Additionally, Client will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, disclose confidential information to any third party.
By purchasing our products, you agree that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating this Agreement, ViMonde LLC and/or the other program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
4. Client Responsibility Products developed by ViMonde LLC are for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from products developed by ViMonde LLC. ViMonde LLC makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of products developed by ViMonde LLC and their extent, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that, as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in products developed by ViMonde LLC. ViMonde LLC program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. ViMonde LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
5. License of Use
5.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
(e) use any other functionality on the Realty Ready and ViMonde platform by means of a web browser subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
5.2 You may only use our website for your own personal purpose, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
5.3 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
5.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
5.5 Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our blog.
5.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
6. Acceptable Use
6.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
6.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities outside the discussion forums.
6.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
7. Registration and Accounts
7.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
7.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
7.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
7.4 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website.
8. User Login Details
8.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to provide your e-mail address and a password.
8.2 You must not use your account or account details for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
8.3 You must keep your password confidential.
8.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
8.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
9. Cancellation and Suspension of Account
9.1 We may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
9.2 You may cancel your account on our website at any point in time.
10. Your Content and Commentary
10.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
10.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libelous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence
(m) be pornographic;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
11. Disclamer Client understands Realty Ready and ViMonde LLC is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands their participation in this program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that neither Realty Ready, nor Company, has promised, nor shall be obligated to, the following:
11.1 Success in business, results, and sales for the Client.
11.2 Provide assistance, as either coach or mentor, with consultations for future business contracts made by Client.
11.3 Procure any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features, television, or print promotions for the Client.
11.4 Introduce Client to network of contacts, media, or business partners. Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of this program.
12. No transfer of Intellectual Property Company’s Programs are copyrighted and original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client's individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client's business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of ViMonde LLC. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied. By purchasing this product, Client agrees (1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any Confidential Information shared by the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company, (3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the Company. Further, by purchasing this product, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s Agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations. 13. Independent Contractor Status Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall such persons be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder. 14. Force Majeure In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Company to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the Company’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
15. Limited Warranties
15.1 We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
15.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
15.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
16. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
16.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
16.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
(a) are subject to Section 17.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
16.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
16.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
16.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
16.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
16.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
17. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
17.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
17.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
18.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
18.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
18.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
19.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
19.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
20.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
20.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
21. Third Party Rights
21.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
21.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
22. Entire Agreement
23. Law and Jurisdiction
23.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Arab Emirates law.
23.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
24. Statutory and Regulatory Disclosures
Our Holding Company is registered in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates as a Limited Liability Company;
24. Our Details
24.1 This website is owned and operated by ViMonde Estate LLC
24.2 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
Receiving Expert Advice. We allow our Users to offer their experience and advice (“Expert Advice”) to other Users of Realty Ready and ViMonde. You acknowledge and understand that any Expert Advice provided is for informational purposes only and is not reviewed for correctness, accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability by Realty Ready and ViMonde, nor is it endorsed or guaranteed by us. You understand and agree that you assume the sole risk with respect to your receipt of any Expert Advice, and that we shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such Expert Advice. To the extent you interact with an Expert that you believe is improperly purporting to provide legal information, advice, or care, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
26. Payment Information
All payments made on the Realty Ready and ViMonde site are secure. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, or leased to any third parties.
26.1 Financial Obligation Client is responsible for the completion of all payment plans associated with products they purchase. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our Collection Agency.
26.2 Methods of Payment We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express as a form of payment. If Client chooses to pay by monthly installments, he/she authorizes the monthly charge for the product on the Client`s credit card or debit card.
We use third-party payment partners Stripe to facilitate our online payments:
Stripe is a leading global payment gateway offering high levels of security and anti-fraud technology.
We accept payments on Stripe using Visa, MasterCard credit/debit cards and American Express credit cards in AED (or any other agreed currencies)
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
For more information on Stripe, please visit stripe.com
26.4 Pricing and Stock
Prices for products and services listed on our site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product or service without notice at any time. We are not liable for any product or service modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation.
Realty Ready will accept refund request only for customers experiencing issues playing the content. Refunds will be processed under the following circumstances:
Content not playable from the customer device Video player not accessible from the customer device
If you are experiencing one of these above issues, please reach out to [email protected]. You will be asked to provide visual proof of the non-playability of our content.
Any other reasons can not be accepted for refunds request.
28. Consumer Rights
Realty Ready and ViMonde are committed to offering the highest standards of customer service and we adhere to the UAE consumer protection law. In respect of all consumer rights, if you are not satisfied with your experience with Realty Ready and you wish to make a complaint, please contact [email protected]. In addition, we appreciate all feedback and welcome suggestions to help improve our service.
For more information about consumer rights, visit www.consumerrights.ae.